“The sacraments are efficacious signs of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Church, by which divine life is dispensed to us.” – Catechism of the Catholic Church #1131
The Church, in her love and wisdom, upholds the Traditions of the sacraments instituted by Christ. With the Eucharist at the center of our lives, we are given the grace to live and worship in a way that calls us on to sainthood.
Life Teen and Edge are committed in providing sacramental prep to high school and middle school students. If you or your student desires to be in greater communion with the Church please contact Bradley Opitz by phone, 602. 840. 0871 ext. 115 or by email, BOpitz@diocesephoenix.org.
Registration Form:Sacraments Prep 2013
- This form must be filled out and returned to Bradley Opitz by February 4 with a copy of Baptism Certificate.
All in confirmation prep must attend all posted classes, 3 Life Nights or 3 Edge Nights plus Day Retreat.
- High School aged students (9th- 12th)- Please attend Life Nights, Sundays following 6 pm mass in the Life Room. See calendar for further dates and times.
- Middle School aged students (6th- 8th)- Please attend Edge Nights every other Monday evening. See calendar for further dates and times.
- January 7: Parent Meeting
- January 21: No Class (MLK Day)
- February 4: Baptism
- February 18: No Class (President’s Day)
- March 4: Eucharist
- March 18: Reconciliation
March 23: Saturday Morning Retreat 9am-12pm(RETREAT MOVED April 20)
- April 1: No Class (Easter Monday)
- April 15: Make Up Class
- April 20: Saturday Morning Retreat 9am-12pm
- April 25: Confirmation Patrice 6:30-7:30 pm
- April 28: Confirmation Day 11 am Mass.
All classes will be held in the Life Room located next to the Gym at St. Theresa Parish, 6-7:15 PM.
*If you missed any classes please contact Bradley Opitz for information on make up dates.